Italian light tanks L6-40 & Semovente L40 (REMAINDER)
(REMAINDER): very light imperfection on the spine
The L6/40 Tank was the only true Italian light tank of World War II. Used during the Second World War mainly by the Regio Esercito, which employed it in practically all theaters of war: North and East Africa, Russia, the Balkans and the rest of Europe. Used mainly as a reconnaissance vehicle from the spring of 1941 until the armistice with the Allies in September 1943. A vehicle originally designed for mountain operations, it soon proved unsuitable for the operations to which it was entrusted. Even before it went into action, it was obsolete both in terms of armament and weak armour.
By Luca Stefano Cristini, 60 pages
Solo 2 pezzi disponibili
Solamente clienti che hanno effettuato l'accesso ed hanno acquistato questo prodotto possono lasciare una recensione.